New Product Evaluation
Your team just created the greatest new product line, you probably even figured out the cost of goods sold…but how much labor do you need to put it together? how much prep does it require? How much cleaning does it trigger? How much labor does it cost your concept to add his new product?
Every minute of labor going into a product costs you between 12 and 30 cents!
We can help you figure it all out before the product affects your profitability and guest experience!
- Quantify how long does it really take to make a product (prep, setup, service, clean up, etc)
- Compare the product to the rest of your menu offering
- Work balance – ensure you have enough capacity to successfully roll-out the new product
- Determine how the new product will impact your total labor needs
- Get expert advice on process improvement opportunities