LABORGURU also offers a vast array of operations consulting services to improve productivity and efficiency in many different ways.
Range of industries
Strategic Operations and Investment Study - Discovery
Research beyond the business plan - use our operations expertise to improve profits!
Labor management systems are needed to control labor costs, they also improve operations, which translates into a better guest experience. You may already have a labor management software, Labor Guru can make it work! You’ve heard right labor at the right time many times, we can make it a reality.
Develop a new right sized facility, for a new prototype that improves the investment model, resulting in higher return-on-investment and profitability at the unit level. A concept that is developing aggressively should invest in optimizing their growth vehicle. A 100 square foot reduction means $10,000-$20,000 per store!
- Reduction in Facility Size & Capital Costs
- Reduction in Operating Costs (labor, food cost, utilities)
- Improvement in Labor Efficiency
- Reduction in Peak Staffing Deployment Levels
- Equipment Capacity Analysis
- Storage Modeling, Shelving requirements and Plannogram developmnent
- Resource “Right sizing” (front and back of house)
- Improvement in Customer Service
- Increase in Sales Throughput
- Improvement in Product Quality
- Increase Unit Profitability & Return On Investment
Utilizing the latest technology in 3D computer simulation to create models of any operating conditions
There are many methods of modeling systems which do not involve simulation but provide a deterministic solution. Simulation is recommended when 1) the model is very complex with many variables and interacting components; 2) the underlying variables relationships are nonlinear; 3) the model was random elements 4) the model output is to be visual as in a 3D computer animation. The power of simulation is that once a model is built to replicate an actual system, creating what if scenarios is very economical. Also testing options that might be too risky or expensive for the brand with real guests are also options